- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4376J
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician about key and theft information for Fleet Vehicles equipped with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 and converting to fleet mode. Technician will need to ensure fleet vehicles with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 should be checked to verify that the Theft Deterrent Module is in fleet mode prior to attempting to add keys.
Click a tab for more information.