- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5410B
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that will not change Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning modes, Defrost or RECIRC positions. Technician will need to gain access to the vacuum lines from Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning control and inspect for a pinch or a open in the line. Technician will repair the line for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.