- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
2008 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2008 HHR electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- check engine light coming on1
- EBCM went out1
- ignition stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System77
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2008 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.