- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 10 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 11 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 97016: GM/Rear Cradle Bolts
1990 Chevrolet Lumina
If this were to occur while the vehicle was in motion, a vehicle crash could result.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles and mini vans originally sold or currently registered in the following states: Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin. The rear cradle bolts pull through the retainers due to corrosion of the retainer. If both bolts pull through, the rear cradle would not longer be supported at these mounting locations and the steering intermediate shaft can separate from the steering gear.
- Dealers will replace the rear cradle bolts and retainers.
Click a tab for more information.