- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 38 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Lumina
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 Chevrolet Lumina Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.