- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00047: GM/Rear Drum Brakes
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
The rear wheel can shift, causing rear steering of the vehicle. The driver could lose control and a crash could occur.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Drum
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with rear drum brakes. The bolt head(s) on the rear spindle rod can separate.
- Dealers will replace the rear spindle bolts.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.