- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 33 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00047: GM/Rear Drum Brakes
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
The rear wheel can shift, causing rear steering of the vehicle. The driver could lose control and a crash could occur.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Drum
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with rear drum brakes. The bolt head(s) on the rear spindle rod can separate.
- Dealers will replace the rear spindle bolts.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.