- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 13 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 31 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00047: GM/Rear Drum Brakes
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
The rear wheel can shift, causing rear steering of the vehicle. The driver could lose control and a crash could occur.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Drum
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with rear drum brakes. The bolt head(s) on the rear spindle rod can separate.
- Dealers will replace the rear spindle bolts.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.