- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 28 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 56 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 69 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5325
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to help determine if the vehicle is equipped with factory or aftermarket Compressed Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, or Bi-Fuel Systems. Technician will check for the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label. By using the engine Regular Production Option Code as well as the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label, technician can confirm the vehicle has a factory installed alternative fuel system or who the manufacturer is of the aftermarket fuel system.
Click a tab for more information.