- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 13 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 54 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 55 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00067: GM/FMVSS 209/Trw Seat Belt Buckles
2001 Chevrolet Lumina
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles, light duty trucks, sport utility vehicles, and mini vans equipped with TRW seat belt buckle assemblies. The buckle base of these seat belt assemblies were not properly heat treated and therefore do not pass the load bearing requirement of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies."
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle's safety belt buckle assembly date codes and, if necessary, will replace any safety belt buckle assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.