- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 25 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 35 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 38 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 45 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loss Of Power Steering While Driving1
- NHTSA: Steering219
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System31
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System10
- NHTSA: Steering: Column6
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Maxx compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Maxx overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Maxx.