- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 45 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 49 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Worst 2004 Malibu Maxx steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loss of power steering while driving1
- NHTSA: Steering205
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System31
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System10
- NHTSA: Steering: Column6
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Maxx compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Maxx overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Maxx.