- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 24 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 28 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 30 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- "Service Engine Soon" Light Stays On2
- Stalls And Hesitates At Start1
- Voltage Light Came On And Car Died1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.