- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 37 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 38 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 44 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.