- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 27 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 46 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 50 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 1997 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- in drive it shuts off after jump2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.