- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 4 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 21 days ago
- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 83 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 1998 Monte Carlo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car will not start, engine won't turn over2
- brake light works intermittently1
- brake lights don't work1
- intermittent turn signal failure1
- turn signals failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.