- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 44 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2003 Monte Carlo engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts off at operating temperatures3
- valve cover gaskets on both banks were seeping3
- engine fire1
- serpentine belt tensioner1
- NHTSA: Engine21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.