- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 19 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Daytime Running Lights (Drl)
2005 Chevrolet Optra
Inadequate lighting could reduce visibility of the vehicle increasing the rick of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- On certain vehicles located in guam and saipan, the headlamp low beam or daytime running light (drl) function may be inoperative due to a melted splice pack (S201) on the ip harness.
- Dealers will change the headlamp low beam splicing type and separate it from splice pack 201 to protect housing melting due to potential poor contact. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.