- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 3 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 6 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 24 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Daytime Running Lights (Drl)
2005 Chevrolet Optra
Inadequate lighting could reduce visibility of the vehicle increasing the rick of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- On certain vehicles located in guam and saipan, the headlamp low beam or daytime running light (drl) function may be inoperative due to a melted splice pack (S201) on the ip harness.
- Dealers will change the headlamp low beam splicing type and separate it from splice pack 201 to protect housing melting due to potential poor contact. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.