- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 61 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Daytime Running Lights (Drl)
2006 Chevrolet Optra
Inadequate lighting could reduce visibility of the vehicle increasing the rick of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- On certain vehicles located in guam and saipan, the headlamp low beam or daytime running light (drl) function may be inoperative due to a melted splice pack (S201) on the ip harness.
- Dealers will change the headlamp low beam splicing type and separate it from splice pack 201 to protect housing melting due to potential poor contact. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.