- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 5 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 6 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 8 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 12 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Daytime Running Lights (Drl)
2006 Chevrolet Optra
Inadequate lighting could reduce visibility of the vehicle increasing the rick of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- On certain vehicles located in guam and saipan, the headlamp low beam or daytime running light (drl) function may be inoperative due to a melted splice pack (S201) on the ip harness.
- Dealers will change the headlamp low beam splicing type and separate it from splice pack 201 to protect housing melting due to potential poor contact. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.