- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 5 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 11 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 45 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 64 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Daytime Running Lights (Drl)
2006 Chevrolet Optra
Inadequate lighting could reduce visibility of the vehicle increasing the rick of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- On certain vehicles located in guam and saipan, the headlamp low beam or daytime running light (drl) function may be inoperative due to a melted splice pack (S201) on the ip harness.
- Dealers will change the headlamp low beam splicing type and separate it from splice pack 201 to protect housing melting due to potential poor contact. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.