- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 2 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Seat Belt Buckle
2006 Chevrolet Optra
These buckle malfunctions could prevent a person from using the seat belt system, and risk of injury to an unbelted person in a crash would be increased.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Certain vehicles located in guam and saipan were built with a seat belt buckle with an improper ultrasonic weld of the spring rib and fixation rib of buckle undercover in both front seat belts. A spring rib or fixation rib could break and remain inside the buckle, and the seat belt tongue may not be inserted into the buckle, or the push button may become stuck, resulting in an occupant not being able to unlatch the buckle.
- Dealers will replace the front seat belt buckle. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.