- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 8 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 33 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Seat Belt Buckle
2006 Chevrolet Optra
These buckle malfunctions could prevent a person from using the seat belt system, and risk of injury to an unbelted person in a crash would be increased.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Certain vehicles located in guam and saipan were built with a seat belt buckle with an improper ultrasonic weld of the spring rib and fixation rib of buckle undercover in both front seat belts. A spring rib or fixation rib could break and remain inside the buckle, and the seat belt tongue may not be inserted into the buckle, or the push button may become stuck, resulting in an occupant not being able to unlatch the buckle.
- Dealers will replace the front seat belt buckle. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.