- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 1 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 10 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 20 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Seat Belt Buckle
2007 Chevrolet Optra
These buckle malfunctions could prevent a person from using the seat belt system, and risk of injury to an unbelted person in a crash would be increased.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Certain vehicles located in guam and saipan were built with a seat belt buckle with an improper ultrasonic weld of the spring rib and fixation rib of buckle undercover in both front seat belts. A spring rib or fixation rib could break and remain inside the buckle, and the seat belt tongue may not be inserted into the buckle, or the push button may become stuck, resulting in an occupant not being able to unlatch the buckle.
- Dealers will replace the front seat belt buckle. The recall began on January 2, 2008. Owners may contact GM Daewoo at 1-671-648-8453.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.