- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5029F
2000 Chevrolet Prizm
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or engine misfire, rough idle, extended crank, or crank no start in some cases. Technician will need to perform published Service Information diagnostics. If technician finds carbon an upper engine and valve cleaning should be performed.
Click a tab for more information.