- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 44 days ago
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1995 S-10 Pickup electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't crank over3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition10
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1995 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.