- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 47 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 48 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 67 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 70 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 71 days ago
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1998 S-10 Pickup clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hydraulic clutch froze1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Bell Housing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1998 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.