- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 23 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 46 days ago
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1998 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while driving1
- runs rough and shakes when idiling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1998 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.