- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 17 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 23 days ago
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dies While Driving1
- Engine Turns Over But Will Not Start1
- Runs Rough And Shakes When Idiling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1998 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.