- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 26 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00043: GM/FMVSS 108/Drl
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 108.
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." The daytime running lights built with a candela value greater than 3,000 cannot be mounted higher than 864mm above the road surface.
- Dealers will install a revised wiring harness that changes the drl's from high beam to low beam drl's, and install new long-life low beam bulbs.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.