- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 35 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 36 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #00149C
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 00149C.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP ON WITH A P0300 SET AND A MISFIRE. VARIOUS MODELS INCLUDING THE 1996-1999 P32 AND THE 1996-2002 GMC C/K TRUCK. *TT
Click a tab for more information.