- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 7 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 37 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 38 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #010730002B
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 010730002B.
Affected Component: UNKNOWN OR OTHER
- MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) IS ON; THE TRANSMISSION IS STUCK IN THIRD GEAR; AND / OR THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER IS INOPERATIVE. *TT
Click a tab for more information.