- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 29 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 32 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #060601
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 060601.
Affected Component: UNKNOWN OR OTHER
- INFORMATION REGARDING IMPROVED BUS SEAT DECLINER ASSEMBLIES, THE HANDLE ON THE RECLINER ASSEMBLY IS ATTACHED WITH A NUMBER 20 TORQUE WITH A SHANK LENGTH OF 20 MILLIMETERS. *SLC
Click a tab for more information.