- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 30 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 33 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5340
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that after a transmission or torque converter replacement the vehicle may have a harsh 1-2 upshift and the Check Engine Light or Service Engine Soon indicator is illuminated. If you have duplicated the customer?s concern and found Diagnostic Trouble Code P0894 or P1870 set in the Transmission Control Module please contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center.
Click a tab for more information.