- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 11 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 14 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 20 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 32 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00013: GM/ABS Spring Clip
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
The base brakes would remain fully functional, but the dynamic rear proportioning (drp) system, which optimizes front to rear brake balance, would become inoperative.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 4-wheel disc brakes. Some of these vehicles have an antilock brake system (ABS) motor containing an out-of-specification spring clip. This clip could allow the motor bearing to become misaligned. If misalignment occurs, eventually the ABS would be non-functional.
- Dealers will replace the brake pressure module valve assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.