- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 7 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 8 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 39 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00013: GM/ABS Spring Clip
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
The base brakes would remain fully functional, but the dynamic rear proportioning (drp) system, which optimizes front to rear brake balance, would become inoperative.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 4-wheel disc brakes. Some of these vehicles have an antilock brake system (ABS) motor containing an out-of-specification spring clip. This clip could allow the motor bearing to become misaligned. If misalignment occurs, eventually the ABS would be non-functional.
- Dealers will replace the brake pressure module valve assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.