- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 11 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 36 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00013: GM/ABS Spring Clip
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
The base brakes would remain fully functional, but the dynamic rear proportioning (drp) system, which optimizes front to rear brake balance, would become inoperative.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 4-wheel disc brakes. Some of these vehicles have an antilock brake system (ABS) motor containing an out-of-specification spring clip. This clip could allow the motor bearing to become misaligned. If misalignment occurs, eventually the ABS would be non-functional.
- Dealers will replace the brake pressure module valve assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.