- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00067: GM/FMVSS 209/Trw Seat Belt Buckles
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles, light duty trucks, sport utility vehicles, and mini vans equipped with TRW seat belt buckle assemblies. The buckle base of these seat belt assemblies were not properly heat treated and therefore do not pass the load bearing requirement of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies."
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle's safety belt buckle assembly date codes and, if necessary, will replace any safety belt buckle assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.