- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 48 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat not locking into position1
- NHTSA: Seats9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Recreational Vehicle: Lpg Tank Valve/Gauge1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.