- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 34 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 35 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 41 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Side/Window Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,352 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem