4.5

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Dec 302010

S-10 Pickup

Cable holding the spare tire under the truck bed broke and the tire fell onto the road.

- Chantilly, VA, USA

Sep 022003

S-10 Pickup 6-cyl

As a laid off automotive supplier, I have a keen interest in where my automobiles are made. A year ago, I purchased a new Chevrolet S-10. Nowhere on the paper work did I see nafta information, country of origin information, or percentage of foreign content listed, as required by law. In reviewing your laws on cafe (recent information in the news and political campaigns), I noticed the country of origin information, and the fact that they are still current. Aala, I assume, still applies. My truck did not have that information listed. As a laid of automotive supplier, who collected this information, I know for a fact, that with all of the automotive cost cutting, the amount of us content is no longer high. At the auto show in January, I noticed all manufactures (foreign and domestic) except GM had this information promenantly posted on their sticker. Please provide information on law changes (and why if changed) or GM's listing of content and how they are going to comply.

- Wyoming, MI, USA