- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 6 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 7 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 13 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04021: GM/FMVSS 208/Sir Caution Label
2004 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Some of these vehicles include incorrect statements on one of the air bag warning labels.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Owners will be provided with correct labels and installation instructions. Owner notification began on June 4, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.