- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #15-06-03-001
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This informational bulletin provides information that may be useful in diagnosing/testing batteries that have set for a long period of time and/or set in cold weather climates to correct a customer concern of symptoms that include, but not limited to, a slow or no crank condition that may be caused by a discharged battery.
Click a tab for more information.