- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #15-NA-081
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to reprogram the radio to correct the conditions of Radio Locks Up and/or Resets, Bluetooth Pairing, IPhone Loses Pairing, Bluetooth Connection And Audio Concerns, Street Names Flickering, TBT Routing Screen Displayed After Download is Finished, XM Weather Alerts Cannot Be Selected Off, Voice Recognition and Navigation Updates, Various Rear Vision Camera Concerns, Podcast Will Not Play, Cannot Edit Device List due to an internal calibration concern.
Click a tab for more information.