- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1103C
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:POWER ADJUST
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides a procedure for the technician to test the power seats, the outside power mirriors, shorts in the wiring and the MSM, and reprogram the module if shorts weren't found, for the customers concern of the mirriors and/or seat inoperative.
Click a tab for more information.