- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1344
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY:SOLENOID
- This preliminary bulletin provides a procedure to remove and inspect the clutch select solenoid valve for damage, located in the valve body to correct the customers concern of reduced acceleration at low speeds and trans slip at lauch.
Click a tab for more information.