- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1404
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:ALTERNATOR/GENERATOR/REGULATOR
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides a diagnostic tip for low line pressure or pressure regulator valve stuck after transmission service pump cover replacement.
Click a tab for more information.