- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC3100F
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle's odometer appears to be inaccurate relative to a known distance traveled. Technician should obtain a hand-held GPS unit to test the odometer. If a hand held GPS unit is not available, the only other option is to verify the miles traveled using a surveyor's wheel or a dynamometer.
Click a tab for more information.