- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5839D
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a clock that is slow to update while driving when the clock auto set feature enabled. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.