- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6083B
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC:PADS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that maynot move after being parked for extended period of time. This issue is due to the fact that the brake pads may have frozen to the vehicle's rotors. Technician should not replace any parts for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.