- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6233
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when an incoming Bluetooth call will ring through the vehicle system, but the call can only be answered by using the handset. Technician can update the radio using the latest version of 15-NA-081 if the vehicle is 2014 or newer. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.