- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 10 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 24 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5429
2014 Chevrolet SS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the customer may experience a 2-3 slip or flare after the vehicle has been sitting for a period of time. Technician can update the Transmission Control Module if working on a model year 2007. On all other model years dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.