- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 9 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 12 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 30 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
2017 Chevrolet SS
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the SS. Maybe next time Chevy wants to make a fun, rear-wheel-drive, sports car they shouldn't only offer an automatic transmission option at the beginning of production. Yes, a manual transmission eventually arrived, but the buyers never did.