- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 47 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 48 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 67 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 70 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 71 days ago
2017 Chevrolet SS
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the SS. Maybe next time Chevy wants to make a fun, rear-wheel-drive, sports car they shouldn't only offer an automatic transmission option at the beginning of production. Yes, a manual transmission eventually arrived, but the buyers never did.