- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 11 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 17 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 26 days ago
2017 Chevrolet SS
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the SS. Maybe next time Chevy wants to make a fun, rear-wheel-drive, sports car they shouldn't only offer an automatic transmission option at the beginning of production. Yes, a manual transmission eventually arrived, but the buyers never did.