- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 9 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 43 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 62 days ago
2017 Chevrolet SS
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the SS. Maybe next time Chevy wants to make a fun, rear-wheel-drive, sports car they shouldn't only offer an automatic transmission option at the beginning of production. Yes, a manual transmission eventually arrived, but the buyers never did.