- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 22 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 68 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 86 days ago
2017 Chevrolet SS
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the SS. Maybe next time Chevy wants to make a fun, rear-wheel-drive, sports car they shouldn't only offer an automatic transmission option at the beginning of production. Yes, a manual transmission eventually arrived, but the buyers never did.