- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 3 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 4 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 15 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 16 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Body / Paint Problems
Worst 2013 Silverado 1500 Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door handle broke off2
- dents showing up in the top of the bed rail1
- frame/undercarriage rust1
- water leaking into doors1
- wheel house liners too small1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body16
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.