- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 16 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 41 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Body / Paint Problems
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Handle Broke Off2
- Dents Showing Up In The Top Of The Bed Rail1
- Frame/Undercarriage Rust1
- Paint Peeling1
- Water Leaking Into Doors1
- Wheel House Liners Too Small1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body29
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.