- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #02-08-42-001H
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This informational bulletin provides information to assist dealership personnel with the identification of vehicle headlamp, tail lamp, license lamp or fog/driving lamp damage that are not considered warrantable.
Click a tab for more information.