- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 20 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #03-06-03-003C
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This technical bulletin provides a revision of 03-06-03-003B to add the 2010-2014 model years, update the Attention statement, change the terms Claim Type B to Claim Type ZPTI, GM Dealer to GM Service Agent, Repair Order to Job Card, Warranty Claim to Warranty Transaction, and to update the Procedure Information for submitting Vehicle Repairs from WINS to Global Warranty Management (GWM).
Click a tab for more information.