- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1214A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- The purpose of this document is to provide the Service Personnel with a guide to determine which Service Information documents and scan tool parameters to reference when encountering an: Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor Message Displayed, and a Reductant Fluid Quality Test Status that will Pass, Time Out, Fail or Interrupt and other DEF Messages that may be observed.
Click a tab for more information.