- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1513E
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This preliminary information bulletin provides a procedure for radiator and engine coolant thermostat replacement to eliminate coolant smell and/or a slight leak at the radiator.
Click a tab for more information.