- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIE0500A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This engineering informational bulletin is requesting information to check the shutters through the grille opening of the vehicle. If snow and/or ice is present on the active grille air shutters, take pictures and submit through the Field Reporting Process.
Click a tab for more information.